What personal information is collected from you through the Websites?
2. Registration. During the collection of information on the Profile Pages on the Websites, you are required to provide your applicable contact information (such as name, physician license information, e-mail address and the like). A mobile verification code and registration number is used to confirm your identity. An email address is also used to contact you about the materials and information on the Websites. When the Websites request for the confirmation of your identity, the Websites will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before such information is requested. In the case of professional information, professional information provided by you to us will be authenticated against a third party provider. Professional information shall include but not limited to physician license number, details regarding qualifications and specialties and the like.
3. Personal Profile of Doctors and Health Care Providers. Pursuant to registration as a doctor or a health care provider on the Website, you may provide additional information in your personal profile describing your credentials, professional experiences, academic background, biography and the like. Your personal profile shall be available for viewing by other registered participants of TSPL and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Providing additional information in your personal profile beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional and can be altered or removed by you at any time.
4. IP Addresses. Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or IP address. When you browse the Websites, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Websites.
5. Third Party Email Addresses. For the purposes of inviting and introducing third parties to TSPL, You will be given the option to import or otherwise provide email addresses of third parties to TSPL. On doing so, TSPL will not store your (person who is already registered and inviting someone) any affiliate username and corresponding password.
6. Privacy of Minors TSPL strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Please note that although the Websites are not intended for use by minors, TSPL respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the Internet.
7. Opt Out Procedures. Upon initial communication from TSPL, you may opt-out of receiving further communication from TSPL. To be completely removed from the TSPL mailing list, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
How the information collected is used
1. Use of Personal Health Information. TSPL does not collect personal health information about individuals, except when individuals consent to share such personal health information on the Websites to doctors and health care providers. You understand that you may have the option of uploading your health / medical information on the Website in order to enable your doctor or health care provider access your previous medical history. While TSPL takes utmost care with respect to the security of the information you decide to upload, you understand that any information that you disclose on the Website is at your own risk. By uploading / sharing / disclosing your medical information on the Website, you hereby give your consent to TSPL to store such health / medical information on TSPL’s servers. TSPL will retain such medical / health information you upload on the Website for as long as it is needed to fulfill the service you seek to avail on the Website. If you delete your account, TSPL will delete such medical / health information.
But please note:
(a) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and
(b) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. TSPL does not collect or maintain information that would associate this submission with a specific patient or individual. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) privacy rule, which took effect on April 14, 2003, allows for the use of de-identified health information so long as identifiers have been “stripped” and a key is not disclosed that would allow the information to be re-identified. TSPL does not possess a key to re-identify patient data. 2. Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy. Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving TSPL.
4. Log Files. TSPL may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track your movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
How information may be Shared and Disclosed
1. Sharing. TSPL may share aggregated demographic information with TSPL’s partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. TSPL shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, and acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond TSPL’s control.
2. Consulting. TSPL may partner with third parties to provide specific services. When you sign up for these third party services, TSPL will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. According to TSPL’s contractual arrangements with parties, these parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the explicit purpose of providing these services.
3. Spam TSPL maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that TSPL does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
4. Legal Requests. TSPL takes your right to privacy very seriously and has taken measures to safeguard and respect your personal information. TSPL will only disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rules, regulations, law enforcement, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
5. TSPL Forums When you participate in a forum on the Websites including, but not limited to posts, poll votes, and post comments, your name and IP address may be recorded for purposes of maintaining your own account within the Forums, and preventing abuses of the forums. This information is not used to personally identify you outside the TSPL community. In order to diffuse the information in the Websites’ forums to a wider audience, TSPL may, from time to time, collect some of your postings and group them together to use in a specific publication, print, electronic mailing or other public dissemination. At no point however will your name or IP address be revealed in any publication. In addition, when your postings are used in this fashion, they may be edited to fit with the general content of the publication being prepared. It is important to remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in a forum, through e-mail or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others. If your personal information is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. You may participate in any forums offered through the Websites, but you agree not to post any material the content of which (i) is defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, abusive, threatening to others, or in violation of any law; or (ii) infringes the copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right of any third party. You will be solely responsible for all content that you post on any forum available on the Websites. You agree to indemnify TSPL and its officers and employees from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages, and costs (including attorney’s fees) incurred by any of them, which arise out of or are related to the content that you post. Forums are intended only for the personal use of TSPL subscribers, and may not be used for commercial purposes or for organized political activity.
How we protect your Information
1. Confidentiality and Security. TSPL takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line. No administrator at TSPL will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off from the Websites when you are using a shared computer. TSPL also protects your personal information off-line. Access to your personal information is limited to employees, agents or partners and third parties with whom we are working who TSPL reasonably believes will need that information to provide services to you. However, TSPL is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties.
2. Links. The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not necessarily under the control of TSPL. Please note that TSPL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. TSPL encourages you to be aware when you leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Websites, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and TSPL shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
1. Correction/Updating Personal Information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Websites, you can update your profile on the profile pages of the Websites. TSPL will endeavor to correct, update or remove your personal data provided to TSPL.
3. Site and Service Updates. As necessary, TSPL may send you Website and service announcement updates. You will not be able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the Websites. TSPL communicates via e-mail to provide requested services and to resolve issues relating to your account.
4. Consent to This Policy The Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein by reference in its entirety.
Grievance Addressal –
For grievance, please find below the contact details:
Contact Person: Ms. Neha Bhudeka
Subject for all these emails to be ‘GRIEVANCE “
Work Timings: Monday – Friday – 0900 Hrs – 1800 Hrs
Contact No. : +91 8850161527
203, 2nd Floor, A/4 Lok Nirman,
Dr Ambedkar Road, Khar West,
Mumbai – 400 052